Based in Noosa, Australia
30 September, 2015
Ninja Pizza Girl is a supreme platformer with a deep-dish message. Set in a technicolour dystopia, this high-speed adventure about bullying, resilience and pizza delivery is a fast-paced parkour platformer that responds to your success. Fight to keep your ideals, your family and their business intact in face of the most merciless enemies known to any teenage girl – other teenagers.
The title has been designed by family studio, Disparity Games, with accessibility at the core, including subtitles, custom speed, difficulty, effect settings and more. Scores and best times for each stage are automatically uploaded so you can compare your speed runs to your friends, rivals and all Ninja Pizza Girl players across the globe. Jason Stark, Disparity Games Co-Founder commented: “Ninja Pizza Girl was created for everyone who has suffered from self doubt - from within, or from bullying outsiders. As a family, we have created an engaging, award-winning title that we are proud of, and we can’t wait to dish it up for the public!”
- Accessible flow-based gameplay that welcomes beginners while challenging speedrunners.
- Face enemies that shove, trip, throw garbage in your hair and upload videos of their abuse.
- Unique "health" system that tracks the player's mood
- Gameplay that simulate the effects of bullying and coping strategies
- Original soundtrack by Max Maars who was featured on Triple J's Unearthed
- The only videogame to feature the phrase "No Pants. No Pizza."
Ninja Pizza Girl Steam Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Tokyo Game Show 2015 Sony Indie Area Alumni" Tokyo, Japan, 2015
- "Finalist - Serious Games Showcase and Challenge, Australasia" Adelaide, Australia, 19th August, 2015
- "PAXEast 2015 Megabooth Alumni - "Ninja Pizza Girl"" Boston, USA, PAXEast 2015
- "a supreme platformer with a deep-dish message"
- CNET, CNET
- "a fast-paced and involving platformer, in which stylish, well-timed moves are rewarded"
- Keith Stuart, The Guardian
- "Beyond the catchy name and slick presentation, Ninja Pizza Girl is a personal story of teenage vulnerability and resilience, told from the heart."
- Joe Ratzer, Save Game
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Disparity Games allows for the contents of Ninja Pizza Girl to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Ninja Pizza Girl is legally & explicitly allowed by Disparity Games. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.disparitygames.com/press/sheet.php?p=ninja_pizza_girl.
Ninja Pizza Girl Kickstarter
Our successful Kickstarter page. Thanks to all our backers! kickstarter.com.
About Disparity Games
Disparity Games are dynamic family unit based in the heart of paradise: Noosa, Australia. The Disparity team includes Nicole, Jason and Raven Stark. Founded in 2011 by married industry veterans Jason and Nicole Stark, the family-based company draws upon 20+ years of combined industry experience and the varied skills of their (occasionally) helpful children.
More information on Disparity Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Ninja Pizza Girl Credits
Co-director, Art Director, Game Design, Disparity Games
Co-director, Code, Game Design, Disparity Games
Comic Artist, Freelancer
Technical Artist, Freelancer
Original Music, Freelancer
QA, Costume Design, Disparity Games